Level Two OXO Tower Wharf, Bargehouse street, South Bank, London SE1 9PH, UK
Located on the second floor of the iconic OXO Tower, OXO2 is one of the capital’s most sought after wedding venues. Benefiting from stunning panoramic views across the Thames this contemporary venue offers the perfect setting for your special day.
- Iconic London South Bank venue boasting views across the skyline and River Thames
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and a private balcony
- Both of the galleries are licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships
- Dedicated and experienced wedding planner on hand throughout
- Bespoke award-winning catering of the highest standard
- 50 – 220 seated guests for dinner dance, 50 – 400 for standing reception
- Fully equipped with atmospheric lighting, a PA system for speeches, reception and dining furniture as well as a fully equipped kitchen.
The OXO2 offers two connected gallery-style rooms that can be used in conjunction or separated, with a sleek contemporary aesthetic and a view of the capital. Both rooms come equipped with a PA system, atmospheric lighting, and reception and dining furniture. Both rooms can be transformed to accommodate any design sensibility for your ceremony, whether traditional or ultra modern, and can host up to 200 guests comfortably.
OXO2's caterer of choice, Create, will handle all of your culinary needs. Clients can choose from a selection of seasonal menus, or can work with the Create team to construct a bespoke menu for the big day. Their pre-existing menu options include full dinner, canape, and sample bowl options for you to select from.
Download our Wedding Brochure
OXO2 is the ultimate blank canvas wedding venue, with understated interior design, bright white walls, wooden flooring and exceptional views of the capital. The wedding venue can be transformed according to any wedding design scheme, from the totally traditional to the ultramodern. No matter what your colour scheme, design preferences or ideas you can make OXO2 your own. The chic, contemporary space offers the perfect romantic setting, where celebrations can take place before the ultimate London backdrop.
Your first meeting with your wedding planner will enable them to understand your plans and ideas and begin to plan your perfect wedding day and menu. We will create a day to reflect your own individual style, incorporating as much or as little input from yourselves as you choose. We have an experienced, creative and supportive team to ensure every aspect of your wedding is anticipated, planned and perfect.